About Percocet –
The brand name of Percocet is a popularly known drug among the people of the USA. The doctors even provide their patients with the best medication that can help them feel relaxed in less time. It is known that the medicine Percocet is prescribed to a person for relaxation from the ongoing pain.
Although the drug is impactful yet, you should buy Percocet online as per the doctor’s advice. Often, the medicine tends to impact the severe conditions of pain as it is a mixture of two other drugs.
The combinational form of Percocet is made up of two other drugs, namely – Oxycodone and Acetaminophen. Each of these drugs is used by medical professionals for various other treatments.
The reason can be the diverse nature of the medicines, like –
- Acetaminophen – It is an effective drug that helps in getting relief from pain and fever. The highest dose of Acetaminophen that your doctor may prescribe is 325mg. If you are taking an amount higher than the FDA’s approved dosage, then there are chances for the harmful effects to occur.
- Oxycodone is a high dose of a drug that is usually prescribed to treat severe pain conditions in the human body. It is a powerful opioid medication that is generic in nature but also available in many other brand forms.
You cannot take Percocet as a recreational drug as it has the tendency to cause serious health problems. The tablets of Percocet come from the same source as morphine and other illegal medicines.
It is mandatory for any patient to get the drug’s prescription and then use it as per the guidelines. If you are thinking of buy Percocet online, make sure that you know about the exact dosage that suits your condition.
Is it harmful to take Percocet without a prescription?
Each dosage of Percocet will have its full effect on the ongoing pain. However, that does not allow you to take the pill without a recommendation. The heavy doses of Percocet can be extremely harmful and may incur problems that are not easy to wear off on their own.
Opioid drugs like Percocet have the capability to make you feel addicted to the drug in no time. Also, if you are using heavy doses of the drug, then it might happen that the medication will stop showing its effect.
It mainly occurs when you have been taking the same medicine for a longer time. Therefore, before you buy Percocet online, get all the necessary details of the drug from a medical professional.
The list of Percocet side effects that may tend to occur are as follows –
- Noisy breathing
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Feeling tired
- Clammy skin
- Stomach pain
- Unusual behaviour
- Seizures and convulsion
- Slow heartbeats
- Problem in urination
Most often, the drug may not incur any such issue if you use it according to the guidelines. If in case, these side effects tend to occur, you can take help from a medical professional to stay safe. The pill Percocet may deliver you the most effective results if you follow the guidelines of your health expert.
Percocet abuse and addiction –
There are more chances for people to get addicted to the use of Percocet as it provides relief from the pain. Some people face the problem of chronic pain in particular body parts.
For them, it is an easy option to get the medicine from a drug store or online store and use it as a recreational medication. However, they may not know the harmful effects of the drug in the long run.
Apart from the severely affecting side effects of Percocet, the drug has the tendency to incur other problems as well. Identifying any drug abuse will be easy if any symptoms or side effects are getting worse. The abuse of Percocet drugs can reduce intestinal motility.
Here are some of the signs that may occur due to Percocet abuse/addiction –
- Mood swings
- Low blood pressure
- Lack of coordination
- Reduced breathing rate
- Difficulty in sleeping
You can always refer to your health expert if you face any difficulty while using the drug. Though you may develop an addiction to the drug, you can also withdraw from it by following simple steps.
Treating Percocet addiction –
The treatment from Percocet addition requires various methods that need to apply by the health expert. It would be best if you took directions from the health advisor so that the treatment does not turn into a harmful impact.
Therefore, it may sound ironic, but getting over Percocet’s addiction will need help from other prescription drugs. Some of the medicines that your doctor may prescribe for treating Percocet addiction will take some time.
It means that the medication will you get recover from Percocet dependency and makes you feel normal. Sometimes, it also depends upon “how long Percocet stays in your system?” For this, some health experts prescribe lower or higher effective treatments according to the patient’s health.
Often some helpful medications are designed to help with detoxification or to quit a drug. Furthermore, it will help keep you safe from the health issues that may result in the future. For more information, you need to take advice from the doctor for getting proper treatment for your addiction.
How long does Percocet stay in your system?
The tablets of Percocet are highly influential for people suffering from painful conditions. It helps to get rid of the pain that continues to stay for long. Thus, the pills of the drug are also highly effective that stay strong for up to 5 to 6 hours after the intake.
The FDA has placed Percocet under schedule II of the Controlled Substance Act. Therefore, it is evident that the medication can cause physical abuse and dependency upon the substance. If you know how long the drug may stay in your system, it will help cut down the dosage count. However, you must apply for any such step after taking references from the health advisor.
Here is a general view of how long Percocet will stay in your system –
- Blood – For 24 hours
- Saliva – Up to 2 to 3 days
- Urine – For as long as 4 to 5 days
- Hair – up to a period of 90 days
Needless to say, it is an average estimated time for the drug to stay detectable in your system. Moreover, it can also be alarming for people to continue taking the dose for long. Therefore, to avoid any harmful effects of the medication, you must not use Percocet on a continuous basis.
What factors may affect the detection time of Percocet in your system?
Though the effect of the medication stays for a brief time, it can be in your system for a long time. There can be several factors that can be responsible for the detection of Percocet drug at different times.
They can be –
- Patient’s age – If a person is of young age, the drug will leave its body much easier in comparison with people above the age of 40. Moreover, doctors suggest a lower dose for older people so that it does not stay for long.
- Time duration for drug use – The use of a medication for a consistently long period might cause trouble later. It means that if you have been taking Percocet for a while, it will be detectable for a long.
- Metabolic rate – A person’s digestive system plays an essential role in defining the time duration for the drug to exit your body. For people whose metabolic rate is fast, their body will excrete out the drug in less time.
- Functioning of organs – If you have a healthy functioning kidney and liver, the drug will be quickly passed out through these organs. However, it may take time for people who are old as their body doesn’t function normally.
Precautions & Warnings:
As you start your dose of Percocet for pain relief, make sure you know the correct terms for using the drug. It is necessary because the medicine may not have the right impact on your health if you are using it unnecessarily. Thus, you can read the following points to be aware of the consequences that may happen with the drug intake.
- If you are using the medicine for the first time, make sure you start with the lowest effective dose available.
- Always take medicine after consulting the guidelines with your health expert. More so, do not buy the medication unless you don’t know which dosage amount suits your health requirement.
- You must not take the drug if you have recently used alcohol, sedatives or intensely proportionate high medicines. Likewise, it may interact with the medication and cause serious issues.
- The medication of Percocet consists of Oxycodone as an active ingredient. Furthermore, in some cases, the drug results in slowing down breaths and causing other issues.
- You must use the drug as per the prescription of the doctor, Moreover, do not swallow or chew the pills as it can be pretty dangerous.
- Those who are less aware of the symptoms of the medicine are the ones who may suffer from the unwanted issues of the drug.
What if I miss a dose of Percocet?
Though the use of Percocet is to get relief from pain, some people stop taking the drug once they get over the issue. However, as per the advice, you are obliged to use the medicine for a specific time that your doctor prescribes. That’s why it’s essential that you do not miss any dose of the drug for proper usage.
If you miss any Percocet dose, make sure you cover it up with the next dosage as per schedule. Also, the medicine is highly potent, so do not get the next dose before the effect goes off as it can be dangerous.
What happens if I overdose on Percocet drug?
If a person uses a drug more than the useful ones, then they may suffer from health issues. It will be better to get help from a health expert to use the drug properly. More so, people who overdose on the drug are at a higher risk of developing fatal issues, especially children.
The symptoms of overdose include –
- Severe drowsiness
- Pinpoint pupils
- Slow breaths
- Low heartbeats
Your doctor may suggest getting an opioid drug to reverse the effect of a drug overdose. However, it is necessary that you buy the same drug that helps treat severe conditions.
Any person who is suffering from a drug overdose, that person should be under the supervision of a health expert. More so, any irregular drug use can have a fatal effect on their mind and overall health.